Mar 24, 2010

Anne Curtis Boob Slip ( . ) ( . )

Below is a transcript of Anne Curtis's interview 
with ABS-CBN reporter Gretchen Fulido, March 24, 2010. 
 
Q: Maybe you can publicly address the issue about your wardrobe malfunction, which is now everywhere.
Anne: As you just said, it was a wardrobe malfunction. It's something na hindi ko naman talaga sinasadyang mangyari. That's why I really feel upset na it's coming out. I mean I understand there are a lot of people who have cellphones or whatever, but I just feel na sana they had a little respect man lang to either delete it or to not even upload it.
It was really just an accident that happened during a dance number where I was giving my best because it was for ASAP and you know it was for everyone. It was a production number for "Babe, I Love you." So, it really was an accident that happened. So it's a bit upsetting na it has to come to this pa.
Q: What can you say about people who are spreading this and even put this on the cover of the tabloid and not even blurring the sensitive parts that were shown?
A: More than anything it makes me really sad. I feel really disrespected na parang alam ko naman na hindi talaga maiiwasan... but to upload it or to even spread it, even more that's what makes me sad. You know, nakaka-dishearten na may mga taong ganoon. I'm not doing anything bad to them, so bakit kailangan nilang gawin sa akin 'yong ganun?
Q: I saw you backstage. You were crying and Sam (Milby) was hugging you and he was there to rescue you at that time. Sam, did you see it right away what happened?
Sam: Yeah, it was right after we did a lift and when I let her down I noticed that's why I pulled her straight to me. I wanted to make that sure she's covered. Like she said, these things do happen. Sana i-respeto ng mga taong nakakuha ng pictures mas lalo [sa tabloid], I find it really disrespectful.
Q: Other people are using you're just using this as a publicity stunt. What can you say about that?
Sam: Really? Who would want to expose themselves for a publicity stunt? I mean, Anne has never exposed herself in any way.
Q: Are you planning to take legal action?
A: I don't know. That's up to my management. That's up to Viva and of course ABS-CBN if they'll do anything about it. Right now, more than anything I'm just more upset and hurt because I would never do anything like that. For me, I was just doing my job. I was giving my best in the dance number and it was just an accident that happened.
Nakakalungkot lang na people would think that way. I'm just happy that I think more than those people there are a lot of other people, my fans who continue to support me on Twitter, and they got my back. Some have even refused to even view the other blogs or sites that uploaded the picture. Nakakalungkot lang that they were not even thinking of how it might affect me.
Q: For other women who have experienced the same or might experience this, what message can you give them?
A: As you said, for the women who've experienced this, I'm not the first. Now I know how they feel and nakakalungkot talaga. Nakaka-dishearten. But more than anything, I have to move on. I mean it happened. There's nothing I can do. Nangyari na. I'd rather not just stay around and cry over spilled milk, about it. Nangyari na. Tapos na, I'm moving on na. So, sana others will do the same.
Q: Sam, would you like to say anything?
Sam: Para sa mga tao na may pictures din. Sana you guys will have respect na kung 'yon ang nanay mo, 'yon ang little sister mo or family members, siyempre you wouldn't want that to come out. Sana if you do have a picture, you won't release that.
as of 03/24/2010 7:10 PM
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment